"1. Do not buy the shampoo he uses just to be able to smell like him again.
2. When he starts posting pictures of his new girlfriend, unfollow him. Block her. Do not try to keep up on their relationship.
3. Delete all the pictures and screenshots you have of him or relating to him. Nothing hurts more than looking through your past.
4. Put all of his stuff in a box to mail to him when you’re ready.
5. Clean your room, wash your sheets. Scrub everything he ever touched, including your body. Rid yourself of his touch.
6. When the flashbacks come, the good and the bad, know it’s okay to cry and shake. It’s not okay to drunk text him in a desperate attempt to bring him back into your arms.
7. Get coffee with the boy who immediately smiles when he sees you and picks up the things you drop."